Saturday, August 11, 2007

Veterinary Services

Did you know PetSmart provides several specialty services such as grooming, training, boarding, day camps, pet hotels, and pet styling salons. When a new location opened by me, I was able to walk through the doggy day care area and was very impressed. It is like a hotel; they have their own room, tv (if preferred), the kitchen is super clean, and a play area. It was great to see because I have always wondered what it looked like in the "back" and how they handled everything. They also offer full service veterinary care in 525 of their stores, operating under the registered trade name of Banfield Animal Hospital. Through these veterinary services they offer routine examinations and vaccinations, dental care, a pharmacy, and routine and complex surgical procedures. I take my dog to PetSmart for the grooming services and to the Banfield Animal Hospital. I must compliment them on their great customer service, reasonable costs, and cleanliness. The doctors of Banfield are very thorough and actually act as though they care about your pet. If you are looking for a veterinarian I highly recommend Banfield of PetSmart.

Along with these services PetSmart also supports the activities of animal welfare organizations in North America through PetSmart Charities, Inc., an independent organization. They help find loving homes for every pet by raising awareness of companion animal welfare issues and other awareness programs.

1 comment:

Verious said...

I was also very impressed by the tour.