Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Knitting Good Time

I can't believe how addicted I am to knitting and I just started learning a couple of months ago! I have patterns galore and I am already acquiring quite the assortment of yarn. There is so much I have to learn, but I am excited about everything there is to learn (cable knitting, reading more intermediate patterns, about the different yarns, etc).

The great thing about knitting is you feel like you have accomplished something. When you see the yarn from the beginning and see the ending results of what you have made... it is exciting!

This is such a great hobby and I am glad I am enjoying it. I never really had any type of hobby before so this is great! I recommend knitting for anyone who is looking for a hobby or looking for something new to do.

For Christmas, I have decided to knit a gift for everyone; I just hope they like it. There is so little time and so much knitting to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always thought about taking up knitting, but I really don't seem to have the knack for it.

Do you have any pictures of your projects?