Monday, August 6, 2007

I Love Freebies

Do you love getting things in the mail besides bills? Well I do. Every time I check the mail I have a little something waiting for me. Sometimes the surprise is lotion, shampoo, deodorant, pet food and/or treats. What I mean by this is that I send off for free stuff. However, you have to be careful and make sure you are at a legitimate website. I have several sites I use and I will start posting them on here. If you are interested, please visit my blog for new freebies.

FYI: When you visit the sites please remember to not use your real birthday or phone number. You may also want to use an email address you do not use too much (make up a new one on your account just for when you fill out these forms) because you will receive junk mail.

No comments: