Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Free cookbook, dogfood, coffee, and more...

  1. South Beach Diet Bar
  2. Stayfree Kit
  3. Recipe Book
  4. Reynolds Parchment Paper
  5. Ensure
  6. "Soccer Mom" cookbook
  7. Longhorn Steakhouse Appetizer
  8. 5lb bag of dogfood (they mail you a coupon)
  9. Purina treats for your pets
  10. Entree of Ceser dogfood
  11. Can of Mighty Dog dogfood (just sign up for their newsletter, look on the bottom right side of the page)
  12. T-Shirt (if you buy Pedigree dogfood, check out the details) I already received mine and it is a pretty cool shirt.
  13. Folgers Coffee

I hope you are enjoying the samples I post on my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this part of your page,Is fun just getting the stuff and also trying it first before you spend the big bucks for it and find out later you dont like it.