Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Scrapbooking

Does anyone like to scrapbook? How about finding new ideas for your pages? I found several great products on the Page Additions website. It is definitely worth checking out if like to scrapbook! I bought the Spin-N-Wheel and Slide-N-Show and I love them. They are my new favorite pages!

Normally, when you are scrapbooking it's difficult to get a lot of pictures on the page, but these two products allow you to fit five to eight pictures on the page and it still leaves room for embellishment.

3 comments:

Verious said...

Page Additions has wonderful products. I love the motion the products add to the scrapbook page.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing this on. These products would be real time savers and make the whole layout more cohesive.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! My mom is really into scrapbooking and I'm trying to learn more. Thanks for all the freebies info too!