Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pocket Dragons


A couple months ago, I was traveling and I can't remember where I was, but I saw a "pocket dragon". I didn't buy one at the time, but wish I had. Ever since that day, I have grown to love them and think they are the cutest! Now I know you are probably wondering, what is she talking about...don't worry, I am getting there. Anyway, these "pocket dragons" come in a variety of ways, kind of like "snowbabies". However, after researching about pocket dragons, the designer decided to stop making them! I was very disappointed when I found out.

If there was Olympic Games for Kindness and Caring, the Pocket Dragons would come First, Second and Third in every event! They believe that love and friendship make the world a better place and that caring is the natural way to live. They will even share their last cookie with a Pocket Dragon in need!

I have included a few cute ones:

I would love to know what everyone thinks about the pocket dragons: do you like them and if you looked at any, which was one of your favorites?

1 comment:

Verious said...

We saw them at a little shop in Frankenmuth.