Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yarn Storage Dilemma!!!

We all know I have started knitting a couple months ago and I am already addicted and addicted to YARN. There seems to be a small problem...I need some type of cute, neat, and/or contemporary, storage I can place in my spare room. I have looked and looked but ended up with no luck at all. All the yarn storage containers are basically "totes", for a project in the works- I do not need that. I do not want a storage bin--those are best in a closet, attic, or basement. I do not want a canvas bag; at the moment my yarn is already in canvas bags. I want to be able to see what yarn I have when I need to decide on my next project. I need something that is not too pricey. Can't you all see I have a dilemma! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am a little agitated because I have been searching the net for the past hour trying to find something.

Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you are currently a knitter, what do you use???