Monday, September 17, 2007

Healthy Dog Treats

Looking for a way to save money on dog treats, a way to help your dog loose weight or eat healthy? Well I found a way, not my idea, but through an article I read at PetPlace.com (you should really subscribe to their newsletter because they have some great tips). Let me get to the point, the article talks about rice cakes being a great dog treat. Rice cakes are suppose to be healthier for your dog because they are low in fat, sodium and calories, not to mention, cheaper than doggie treats. I am going to have to try this for my dog, Cinnamon!

2 comments:

Verious said...

Do you think Cinnamon would like the plain or flavored rice cakes better?

smileychic said...

They sound healthy but I don't think they will help old Joe. I really think he has a thyroid problem