Monday, September 3, 2007

Other uses for Acrylics

Today, my boyfriend's mom and I made jewelry out of acrylics (normally used in scrapbooking). She is teaching a class on how to use the acrylics for different purposes, so she was making samples and teaching me at the same time.

I used some of the acrylics I purchased from Page Additions to make the jewelry, which was mainly bracelets. We used StazOn, alcohol inks, and other various types of inks to stamp the acrylics. They turned out really great and look awesome... except I messed up a little because I painted the wrong side of one bracelet, but we managed to make it look good anyway. I couldn't believe it because I worked so hard on it. The stamping part was very fun because it was something I never did before. I definitely recommend trying this project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your having fun w/ your new hobby. i'm glad you've found something to keep you busy

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love crafts! Too bad we don't live closer. I am a scrapbooking freak!!

Verious said...

The bracelet was very pretty. :)