Friday, September 7, 2007

Today's Doggy Tip

I receive email newsletters and information from PetPlace.com and they sent me a great article I wanted to share. The article gave tips on traveling with your dogs or other animals. They suggested having extra name tags for your dog when you are visiting family or friends away from home. It is a good idea to write their phone number, your cell number, and address on the tag, just in case. I felt this was a great tip and hope you find it useful, too. The photo I have displayed is actual inexpensive tags I found online. You can write your pet's information on this tag, put it in the oven, and watch it shrink to a lightweight, waterproof tag. Aren't they just darling?

1 comment:

Verious said...

I remember shrink-its, those were so much fun as a kid!