Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Unfortunately my "un-vacation" continues...

I was anticipating returning to work tomorrow; however, when I went to see the doctor today he said my feet have not healed sufficiently and that I will need to stay home for a little while longer. The main issue is the amount of pressure that it takes to press the gas and brake pedals while driving to and from work. Most people would be happy to have additional "time off" work, but I was really looking forward to returning. Looks like my "un-vacation" continues...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. Well, hang in there. I hope the healing process gets quicker for ya! Love ya!

Verious said...

I hope you feel better soon!

smileychic said...

You will be back at work before you know it then its off to a real vacation
Love Ya