Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Gone With the Wind

Today I watched "Gone with the Wind" for the first time! Yes, I know, I should have watched this classic movie a long time ago. I have always wanted to see this movie, but for some reason I never found the time. It was a beautiful story and the characters had gorgeous outfits. I would have loved to live in that era just to be able to wear the outfits. Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable were great together. I will definitely be adding this movie to my list of favorites. Keep in mind Gone with the Wind is four hours long, so reserve an evening and watch this classic movie.

2 comments:

Verious said...

Gone with the Wind was a good movie, but a little on the long side.

Sleepless in St Petersburg said...

A delicious treat, bu the book offers so much more. Try it, you'll like it!