Wednesday, February 18, 2009

XBOX 360’s Biggest Year…

Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro 60GB System (B4J-00174)

Seems as though XBOX 360 hit record high in sales for 2008! Microsoft has set the record across the world with this excellent gaming system. I can definitely see how they would be doing well because I am an addict (LOL). Although the average cost of a game is $60, the money is well spent because one can spend many hours playing the games and enjoying themselves. I suppose the economy has not put a damper on people’s entertainment. Can you believe there are over 17 million members on XBOX Live? Amazing, I know. The member are located all around the world! I am also one of those members. Microsoft sure did something right when they developed XBOX.

1 comment:

Verious said...

Awesome Games + Xbox Live = Formula for Success